Improve your UX through Data Analytics
Data Analytics refers to collection and examination of qualitative and quantitative business data for the purpose of performance improvement.
Analysis provides information on current operations, recognition of patterns and highlights value centres, as well as any potential for automation.
Future scenarios can be predicted and vital optimisation strategies built, on the valuable insight gained from Data Analytics, making it an essential factor in maintaining competitive edge and meeting desired business objectives.
1. Identify Business Objectives:
2. Define relevant Conversion Indicators
increased awareness and loyalty
online sales of products or services
efficient collection of potential leads
high engagement of repeat visitors
fast delivery of relevant data & info
Key actions that directly correspond to fully meeting a business objective
Eg. Ecommerce site – purchase
Actions that might eventually lead to meeting a business objective
Eg. Ecommerce site – newsletter signup
3. Conduct Analytical process
- Define your business objectives
- Identify the relevant indicators
- Institute a measurement plan
- Work through the analytics process
- Create an accurate business model
- Identify potential threats or challenges
- Design optimisation strategies
- Drive better Return On Investment