Digital Strategy Services
Many businesses are now becoming internet-driven for generating leads and making online sales, creating a longer term digital strategy to build relationships focusing on customer experience.
At a basic level, your online presence will help to:
Establish corporate identity
Build or reinforce your brand
- Inform and engage visitors
1. Defining your Online Goals
- What is your Business Philosophy / Motto?
Who is your target market, sector or group?
- What % of your business interest is online?
- Who are your main industry competitors?
What is your monthly digital marketing budget?
- What staff and resources can you use?
- What have you set as your online goals?
- What method of measurement are you using?
- How do you monitor results of online activities?
2. Assessing your Current Situation
- Does your website accurately represent your company?
- Is your website optimised to be fast and responsive?
- Does your site content hold visitor attention?
- Is your branding relevant and up to date?
- Is your website mobile-friendly?
- Are you capturing your target audience?
- How many new visitors do you receive?
- Where is your traffic coming from?
- What is your user experience like?
- Are your keywords performing effectively?
- What current rank do you achieve in Google?
- What distinguishes you from your competition?
- Do visitors immediately understand what to do?
- Does your site effectively call visitors to action?
3. Additions and Improvements
- Target a more specific market sector
- Use all available forms of marketing media
- Limit exposure to within business hours
- Improve site responsiveness or add an app
- Ensure you are making the most of Google
- Institute 24 hour site monitoring
- Track the online behaviour of visitors
- Establish and build a subscriber base
- Allow users to sign up using Social Media
- Display a Google Map, Site Links, Reviews
- Implement PPC campaign and adjust bids
- Continually edit ads and split test versions
- Constantly optimise keyword groups
- Increase and improve landing pages
- Employ remarketing techniques